Internet shopping has become increasingly popular and even more so now when the Pound Sterling is not as strong as it used to be. There is nothing quite like the excitement of waiting for that delivery to arrive! We are excited to get so many PS job assignments these days and one of the many fun experiences we had last month was to shop for our lovely client from East Malaysia.
Zara polka dot blouse
The chiffon polka dot blouse is easy to match for your casual needs
Manchester United Home Jersey Shirt 2012 for her hubby
Zara men cotton shirt – we bought the same for her baby daughter, it’s adorable!
Without a doubt Zara takes the 40% space of my wardrobe kingdom. When I’m feeling the itch to have a new top, blouse or jeans/trousers, it is always this Spanish brand that I seem to step into (it’s probably due to my petite size, quite a challenge to find something that suits me). I’m glad that my client has much the same taste as I do and I get equally excited about finding her comfortable stylish outfits for going holiday.
Zara denim shirt for casual holiday outfit
GAP denim dress
They are just adorable! Zara baby outfits for 18-24 months
Ok folks, with the rise of haul videos and fast fashion, I want to share with you some tips to avoid disappointment as you try on your new purchase or intending to shop online. Check it out, girls!
- 1. Know your measurements - All good shopping sites have detailed sizing charts for each garment. If you are not sure what size you are get a measuring tape and measure!
- 2. Know your fabric. - Take note of the fabric of your favourite clothes. If you understand how a certain fabric fits and wears then you will have a greater understanding on whether or not the garment is right for you. All good shopping sites have a description of the fabric type.
- 3. Google it! - Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, ‘Google’ it. It will probably come up on different shopping sites and you may be able to see alternative images of it or read reviews.
- 4. Buying jeans/trousers - These can be tricky as it is easy to get the size wrong. The best way to get the perfect size is to know the brands. If you usually wear UK10 for all jeans and then you can be confident that a size 10 in that brand will be a perfect fit. Make sure you read the sizing specifications as they will let you know if that particular cut runs smaller or larger than usual and suggest that you order a size up or down accordingly.
- 5. Shopping websites - I would advise using only recommended shopping sites, that way you know that it is a trustworthy site and you will get what you have paid for. If you have found something you love and haven’t heard of the site I would suggest you do a Google search to see if there are customer reviews to read.
- 6. Create a wish list - Most sites have a wish list option. This lets you choose items that you love and save them in a wish list without having to purchase. When anything on your wish list goes on sale they will email and let you know – that’s a bonus!
- 7. Shipping costs - Make sure you read the shipping information. You need to know the delivery costs and how long it will take to arrive. Good sites should have a parcel tracking service so you can see where your parcel is and when to expect it.
- 8. Returns policy - If in the event the garment you have ordered is not what you wanted then you will need to return it. Find out beforehand what the returns policy is so you don’t get stuck with extra shipping costs.