Whether you’re just about to embark on planning your perfect day or simply looking for those special finishing touches to make the day complete, wedding exhibitions provide an excellent opportunity to see and speak to a number of dedicated wedding professionals and suppliers all under on roof.
Diva Darling will be showcasing Spring/Summer 2011 wedding collections at the Thainstone House Hotel and Spa. This exhibition takes place on 23rd April, 2011 (Saturday) and showcases over 40 wedding related exhibitors of every description. It is the perfect one-stop-shop to compare the various suppliers and to see the wedding dresses and mother-of-the-bride (as well as groom) outfits on the catwalk.
If you are in UK, don’t miss this event, pencil it down in your diary and experience with us;
- Red carpet on arrival and drinks/canapes reception
- Bridal fashion show provided by Elmar Bridal (Peterhead), DZYNZ of Oldmeldrum and La Orr Boutique
- Mother of the Bride/Groom fashion show (Fountain of Port Elphinstone, Inverurie)
- Male fashions (Soy Kilts)
- Entertainment and demonstrations.
Have a nice week everyone, follow us to hear more updates on the event!Hugs xx